Monday to Saturday, from 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, from 1 pm to 6 pm
Monday to Sunday, from 12 pm to 9 pm
Monday to Saturday, from 12 pm to 9 pm
Sunday, from 1 pm to 9 pm
Cinema and Leisure
Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 9 pm
Per the determinations of the Public Agencies, the Food Court is operating with a maximum occupancy of 40% at each table.
Check out some of the preventive measures that we are adopting for the safety and well-being of all, meeting the recommendations of the City of Rio de Janeiro.
- 70% alcohol hand gel available at strategic locations for employees and customers.
- Mandatory use of a mask for all of the mall employees.
- Complete disinfection of the bathrooms every 4 hours and maintenance throughout the day.
- Constant cleaning of contact surfaces.
- The handrails of all escalators are automatically sterilized with the use of ultraviolet lamps.
- Floors and walls cleaned with bleach or similar products.
- Notices of a minimum distance of 2 meters in different locations.
- The Valet service is suspended.
- Provision of special waste bins for the disposing of masks.
- Disinfection of all areas of the mall, before opening, with a product approved by ANVISA.
- Daily procedure to renew all the internal air in the mall, before opening it to customers.